New list of occupations in demand in Canada is published.
On July 1, 2011, Citizenship and Immigration Canada published the new list of occupations in demand in Canada, according to which the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism gave priority to applicants with work experience in one of the occupations from the List of Occupations, below. Due to the changes announced on July 1, 2011, there is now a new quota on a number of applications Citizenship and Immigration Canada accepts in the duration of one year in the Federal Skilled Workers class. 500 applications in each occupation as per the List of Occupations are to be accepted from the beginning of July 2011 to the end of June 2012. However, the overall number of applications in this class should not exceed 10,000.
Fill out the online Questionnaire - Free Assessment - and we will inform you in two business days about your chances for the Fast Track Canadian Immigration.
The new List contains the following occupations:
- Restaurant and Food Service Managers
- Primary Production Managers (except Agriculture)
- Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management
- Insurance Adjusters and Claim Examiners
- Biologists and Related Scientists
- Specialist Physicians
- General Practitioners and Family Physicians
- Registered Nurses
- Medical Radiation Technologists
- Dental Hygienists and Dental Therapists
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Social Workers
- Contractors and Supervisors, Carpentry Trades
- Contractors and Supervisors, Mechanic Trades
- Electricians (except Industrial and Power System)
- Industrial Electricians
- Welders and Related Machine Operators
- Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanics
- Crane Operators
- Drillers and Blasters, Surface Mining, Quarrying and Construction
- Supervisors, Oil and Gas Drilling and Service
If you are thinking of living and working in Canada, please complete the Assessment Questionnaire - Free Assessment, right away for the evaluation of your personal credentials.